- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Full payment is mandatory for event attendance.
CANCELLATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS
- Once registration form is received by Eagle’s Eye Solutions Ltd. and invoice issued to participants, payment is expected before start of the workshop.
- Participants can be substituted by organization at least 5 working days prior to the beginning of the Course.
- Cancellations will be refunded only if made in writing at least 10 days prior to the beginning of the Course. However, for such cancellations, participants will be refunded only eighty percent (80%) of the course fee.
- In lieu of the preceding cancellations, participants can be transferred to the next training session but such transfer is allowed ONCE only regardless of the period of notice.
- No refund is given for any late cancellations or for participants who do not show up for the course.
- Eagle’s Eye Solutions Ltd. has the right to cancel any of its training event(s)/workshop(s).
Participants and organizations will be notified and refunded accordingly, should any such situation arise.
- A participant’s application for a refund should be made in writing to:
Eagle’s Eye Solutions
Suite 312, 3rd Floor
NG Tower, Cybercity
Tel/Fax: +230 468 1717
Where the participant defaults, refunds will be made within four weeks of receipt of the written claim.