Electronic Invoicing Policy
Terms and conditions: Electronic Invoicing from Eagle’s Eye Solutions Ltd.
- 100% Payment Due on Receipt of the Electronic Invoice from Eagle’s Eye Solutions Ltd.
- You agree to the Electronic Invoice provided for online billing as suitable for your payment purpose and the information contained in the Electronic Invoice as adequate for you to make timely payment upon receipt of the same through e-mail.
- While using any payment method available to pay the Electronic Invoice online, Eagle’s Eye Solutions Ltd. will not be responsible or does not assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you or your business due to lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between Your company’s ‘Bank/s’; or any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or decline of your online payment transaction for any other reason/s.
- You/Your Company agrees to defend, indemnify, save and hold Eagle’s Eye Solutions Ltd. harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims that may arise or result from any technical failure or incorrect use of the online payment process. Eagle’s Eye Solutions Ltd. will not be held responsible for any damages your company may suffer as a result of using the payment process.
- If your online payment is declined for some reason, alternate payment instructions must be provided by You or Your Company to Eagle’s Eye Solutions Ltd.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to Electronic Invoice providing the Invoice number, Invoice date and description provided in the Invoice.
Eagle’s Eye Solutions
Suite 312, 3rd Floor
NG Tower, Cybercity
Tel/Fax: +230 468 1717